Monday 17 November 2014

Outdoor living

Outdoor living is a series on the blog that contains stylish outdoor living areas and sometimes al fresco table settings. It's about celebrating being outdoors all year round!


This morning when I opened our front door I was in awe of the autumn colours; I wish the leaves could stay this way until spring. It reminded me of the sunny autumnal mood in this photo, of a terrace in the Hamptons, NY. I certainly wouldn't mind enjoying a moment there with a book and a latte.

I hope your week is off to a good start. I'll be back on Wednesday.

photo credit:
Simon Watson for House & Garden, November 2005 via Architectural Digest

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a day like that today. It was rainy, not my kind of autumn day. This terrace looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.