Monday 7 July 2014

West Elm rugs



West Elm opened its first UK store, at Tottenham Court in London, in December and I have been waiting for an opportunity to go there to browse, and hopefully buy something. We need all kinds of things for our new home and I'm far from having made up my mind about what I want. Lately I have been viewing their selection of rugs and I wanted to share a few of my bookmarks. Currently I have a serious crush on the Tile Wool Kilim Rug above, which I think would be perfect for our sitting area. I could change my mind tomorrow!

For some reason the links to the UK website weren't working when I created the post so I'm linking to the US website (see bottom of post).



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful colour palette in the first photo! The mustard goes so well with turquoise. I wouldn't say no to a little browsing inside a West Elm store.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.