Tuesday 8 July 2014

Drakothea - a luxury villa in Mykonos



Is it too obvious that I'm in the mood for vacation daydreaming? I cannot remember when I first discovered Villa Drakothea on the island of Mykonos. I have seen images here and there but it wasn't until recently that I found an old article about it on the website of Le Figaro.

The luxury villa is carved on a hill on the south-east part of the island. It's tastefully decorated in a rustic bohemian style with all modern comforts needed, four bedrooms that sleep eight and a swimming pool. The panoramic Aegean Sea view from the property is extraordinary.


photo credit:
Francesco Lagnese for Le Figaro - Madame

3 comments:

  1. When do we leave to meet you there?.... Looks to be the perfect spot for a much needed vacation, and those views are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I like more, the amazing view or the charming villa. I guess it's a combination of the both.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.