Monday 6 January 2014

a French luxury villa

Ready for daydreaming? This gorgeous and spacious French villa, St. Saturnin les Apt, is a vacation rental, situated in the heart of the Luberon National Park in the south of France. The garden is filled with lavender, fruit trees, and various Provençal plants and herbs, and there is a swimming pool in an enclosed courtyard. In the 13th century this was an important Templar site, in the 18th century it served as a convent, and now it has been transformed into a 6-bedroom and 5-bathroom holiday rental.

This house has such a character and the garden is stunning! If you continue reading you can view photos of other rooms, but I have to point out that the photos I'm sharing are only a very small part of the ones available on the holiday rental website. They also offer properties in other locations, such as Tuscany, Paris and London.


photo credit:
Haven in Paris: Villa St Saturnin, Luberon, France

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful villa in the Provence!! I could easily spend a week or two there:-) Happy new year, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This villa looks like pure magic, Lisa! The ideal vacation escape, what an idyll this place is. Thank you for sharing, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sets me dreaming of warmer, luxurious days, Lisa! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a heavenly place, Lisa! This is how a dream holiday destination should look like. I love every single corner and every single outdoor spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally see myself relaxing there with family or a girlfriend getaway...simply gorgeous! Happy New Year to you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so beautiful and tranquil. I love every shot of this place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do mee maar, Lisa, with this wonderful villa. I used a little bit of Dutch because I know you used to live in Antwerp. I have to say that I am surprised of your courage, I have just read about your moving to England, that's mesmerizing news, really! I hope you find a beautiful home there!Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daydreaming alright! What a gorgeous place to visit for that extra touch of 'french' holidaying. Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.