Tuesday 1 October 2013

Luxembourg in autumn II



Welcome to the month of October! Yesterday I had to go into the city. I grabbed my camera with me and later went for a walk in the Grund quarter, which I showed you yesterday from above. So far I have only showed it to you from above and I wanted to get some photos from the ground to share on the blog. Of course my camera battery went almost dead the minute I had walked through the Pétrusse Valley and then down into Grund - classic! Well, that only means that I will have to return soon.



photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

6 comments:

  1. You too with the camera battery? I thought I was the only one. :) Looking forward to see more of this beautiful part of Luxembourg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!
    By the way, I can recommend the Japanese restaurant whose sign (Kamakura) is seen on the last photo, if you like non-sushi Japanese cuisine. Their "menu de dégustation" is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip Inga, I'm more the sushi-type ;-)

      Delete
    2. In that case, this one is really good, booking needed: http://www.resto.lu/fr/Luxembourg/restaurant.cfm?restaurant=11871

      Delete
  3. The views are so breathtaking. It makes me want to brave the cold again (and then I'd have an excuse to wear a coat too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! and the light, the color! just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.