Monday 30 September 2013

Luxembourg in autumn



I never get tired of this view. This is the old part of Luxembourg City called Grund and to me these houses look more like doll's houses when seen from above. The last time I shared photos of it on the blog it was wintertime. I snapped this one on Saturday when taking friends visiting from Iceland for a walk down into the Pétrusse Valley. They were of course in awe of the view and the scenery. It was a beautiful and warm autumn day; the Valley was at its best.

I hope your week is starting off well!

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

8 comments:

  1. oh boy, is this for real?
    will add it on my bucket list as 'worth to see' in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, is it for real? I will add it on my bucket list as 'worth to see' in a lifetime.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, what a lovely city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous view that is. So glad I got to see it in person with the best guide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the autumnal mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! It reminds me of Salzburg.
    Have a lovely week Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! It makes my heart sing with all of the angles and levels, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.