Tuesday 24 September 2013

brighter shade than pale 15 - autumn

Autumn has officially arrived and even though we are still enjoying wonderful weather, I find myself embracing the new season. In fact, for years I haven't been as excited about the arrival of autumn as I am now (the plums in our garden are definitely helping ... trust me, that plum pie was delicious). There is something in the air, not only the crispness that greets me when I head out the door in the morning, something else that I cannot quite put my finger on. Maybe I'm just waiting to see the autumn colours slowly appearing. I'm also excited about making this Sweet Potato Soup later today.

photo credit:
1: Rebecca Arthurs Photography via Seasonal Love / 2: Mark Roper for Country Style / 3: M. Reichel via The Fuller View / 4: Hanna Skoog of Moodboard / 5: Lisa Hjalt / 6: Garance Doré

_
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | ÍSLENSK ÚTGÁFA

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying autumn too. We've been blessed with gorgeous weather. I don't know how long it's going to last, but this is the kind of autumn I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our autum is also warm so far, I am glad that I can enjoy it with the little one in the park :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful autumnal images - the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.