Tuesday 19 March 2013

k&a: pancakes (breakfast)


I had something different in mind for today's post and had images on my desktop that were pretty sunny and summery. But as I enjoyed my cup of coffee it was raining (the snow is finally gone!) and I was in the mood for something else. That something else is, as you can see, pancakes and I just posted the recipe on kitchen & aroma. In Iceland we call these skonsur (a word probably borrowed from the English word scone and given a new meaning) and I think most people in Iceland enjoy them for breakfast, especially on weekends. I tend to make these on Sunday mornings.

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Any day is good for pancakes. :) And the styling is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my dinner but I could still fit in some pancakes! yum yum...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, makes me feel hungry, delicious photograph Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pancakes for breakfast is a true treat! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.