So, the final day of the year is upon us. I'm soon off to the kitchen to start preparing our turkey meal which I love putting my heart into. I feel blessed having children that enjoy eating, savouring every mouthful. No need worrying about leftovers in this home.
Today I decided to share with you some of my favourite links posted by wonderful blog friends in December 2011. I could have made this list much longer but I narrowed it down to nine. Here they appear in random order:
- Nicole at La Buena Vida brought her camera and talent to the West Village
- Helen at The Style Schedule enchanted me with the Eiffel Tower
- Milla at Not Just Another Milla touched my heart with her LatteLisa praise
- Ada at Classiq shared with us a beautiful bookshop in Bucharest
- Natalie at Fashioned by Love shared a stunning wintry editorial featured in the latest issue of Tatler Russia
- Rachel at Little Bits of Lovely posted her 2011 favourite red carpet looks and I loved the blue Burberry worn by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Sarah at Haute Design's 'In Spirit of Kindness' posts were beautiful and I especially liked the photos in the one called Invitation
- Eleni at My Paradissi shared a living room with a gorgeous colour palette
- Signe at SignePling swept me off my feet with her green 'Monday Morning Random' post
Happy New Year dear blog friends and followers, may 2012 bring you all the happiness and luck you deserve!
I'll be back on Monday.
Sebastian Kim for Vogue Germany