Thursday 25 August 2011

colours & stripes


I spotted some of these photographs on Mechi's blog **PESTANEANDO** and they didn't leave my mind, I simply had to borrow that Vogue Brazil editorial from the September issue. The model is Rhaisa Batista, photographed beautifully by Eduardo Rezende, styled by Yasmine Sterea. I love the mixture of colours, stripes and food market – this is what I call fun! I was sold as soon as I saw that bicycle photo with the flowers and red outfit. Yeah, that's pretty much all that takes to lure me in.

How is this Thursday treating you so far?

PS. If you haven't entered my Chanel giveaway then please feel free to do so. It's open to all followers of LatteLisa, wherever they are in the world.

photo credit:
Eduardo Rezende for Vogue Brazil


16 comments:

  1. I sighed when I saw this, Lisa. LOVE it! I'm a sucker for stripes and that first photo is gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all the colourful garments in this shoot. Those pink trousers are divine;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mention my blog!!! :) have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome Mechi and thank you for sharing that wonderful editorial on your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks simply stunning in that first red suit :)

    Hugs and a happy Thursday evening to you!
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, no you are quite right!
    Pink is not really his color of choice so it must have been *cough* someone else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I see pictures of models with their bikes, flowers, and markets, I gasped. It's really the sign that I have to ride a bike now, buy some flowers and food to cook! Beautiful photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wouldn't be able to get it out of my head either! It's fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Lisa. And thanks for the introduction to Mechi's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what can I say? I see colours, I'm in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love bikes with baskets, such a lovely way to go to market:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful - nice nice pictures ;o) Have a nice weekend Lisa ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, that first photo with that jacket - its divine. Love a structured flirty little jacket! and that colour - great! and the hair pulled back in a high tight bun - thats how I love to wear my hair! Now, if only I looked that in short shorts! Sigh....

    Why isn't my vegie shopping as glamourous???

    Thanks for sharing.
    H

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics. i like so much how the colours bright!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see why, what a beautiful editorial! The chic tied back hair, the clean and fresh look, the bright colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. bicycles and stripes, two of my great loves!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.