Sunday 29 May 2011

summer shopping

Yesterday I realized that we haven't gone imaginary shopping since January! I realized it when I came across that cute 'vintage is love' tote bag (the owner of the house I posted yesterday runs the online shop that sells it). So, here are some items I thought would be ideal for summer whether you own a beach house, a cottage or you simply want to pop up your home and make it look more summery. That Rob Ryan vase is on my wish list!


Pavina glass: Bodum
cushion & tray: John Lewis
coasters: Zara Home
tote bag: m & b vintage
Rob Ryan ceramic vase: BODIE and FOU

6 comments:

  1. I am smitten by those coasters and a happy Sunday to you Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the vase AND the canvas bag... sending you a sunday smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I adore decorating my home according to the season. Thank you for the inspiration. Hope you're enjoying your weekend (what's left of it anyway). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa,

    These are such fun pieces and so ideal for Summer! I could use that tote especially... hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such cute ideas! Love the beach houses pillow in particular <3 And the text on the vase is so funny. Have a lovely evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your imaginary shopping trip Lisa. I really like the pillow! Boy, do I miss John Lewis!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.