Monday 31 January 2011

copenhagen for my kitchen

If you are interested in adding some graphics to your home then I recommend you visit the website of the Danish company ferm LIVING. They produce wallpapers, wall stickers, textiles, and a wonderful collection for kids. Like many of you know by now, I spend quite some time in the kitchen and have a soft spot for beautiful kitchenware. These tea towels make my kitchen-heart beat a little faster, and because we lived in Copenhagen for a while I'm especially fond of the Copenhagen piece.


photos: ferm Living

5 comments:

  1. I love love danish design!! The danes are in a league of their own deginwise :)

    Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bike!! adorable. thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Would not mind spiceing up my own kitchen with that first one :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them! Heading over now :) Oh, I can't wait until spring so I can ride my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to have my own place to decorate! Those dishtowels are so whimsical.

    I just went on their website...the mugs are gorgeous! *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.